Monday, April 20, 2009

Such an AMAZING family!

A friend of mine is wanting to add to their family through adoption. They feel strongly that their family is not complete and would like your help in completing it! If you wouldn't mind helping out, please copy and paste this post into a post of your own on YOUR blog. And have your blogging buddies do the same! The more people that see this, the better their chances get. What a great home they would be blessed into if I say so myself. Such wonderful loving people!


We are the Yeager family! We live in Southeast Idaho. We are Scott (36), Mykalee (31), Katie (9), Jack (8), Rebekah (5), and Olivia (3). We have been so blessed. We have four healthy kids and have made many happy memories together already. I (Mykalee) have horrible pregnancies. All four kids have been difficult to get here. I get Hyperemesis Gravidarum- which means morning sickness times a billion, 24 hours a day for most of the 9 months. The easiest thing to describe it as is food poisoning. Anyway, that's not necessarily why we want to adopt. We have jumped into all of our pregnancies without a second thought. Even after Katie's- the worst one (I lost 30 lbs in the 1st trimester), I didn't need convincing or strong promptings. I knew what I was in for and was okay with it. Scott and I have talked about having a large family since our first date. He is a fantastic dad and I have always known I was born to be a mother. We decided to stop at four after Olivia was born, even though we wanted more. The feeling that we aren't complete has gotten VERY strong recently. We prayed about another pregnancy, and got without a doubt a NO. I have to admit there was some relief. We were sure we weren't done discussing our family with the Lord, but had never really considered adoption. Well, through separate and joined answers to prayer, we KNOW this is what we are supposed to be doing. So, if you know of or hear of a potential birth mother that wants to place her baby(or babies- we'd love twins!) in a loving home, please direct her to us. You can show her our family blog, where she can get a feel for the kind of family we are, at :

http://www.6crazyeagers.blogspot.com/

We can be reached by email at:

yeageradoption@live.com




Thank you so much! We really are grateful for your help in growing our family through adoption!
Love,

The Yeagers

No comments: