Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For the MUCH needed update...

*I got called to be one of the Webelos Scout leader. (over the 10 yr. olds) It's okay I laughed too!haha.... For those who don't know me I am the girliest of girls. I thought scouts were for guys! Apparently not! haha.... I'm trying to love it I really am. I'm so clueless as what to do! Thanks to my super wonderful husband that helps me so entirely much. And yes he's been to every pack meeting w/ me supporting me! What a sweatheart!!! I love you babe!!!

AND for the SUPER exciting news...
*****Tyler & I are getting sealed on March 14th in the Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple!!! We couldn't possibly be more excited! It's been a long time coming and it's finally happening soon! Can't wait to to be an ETERNAL couple!!!

3 comments:

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Liz, I'm so excited for you guys congrats. I'm teaching a bunch of 11 year old boys and primary. They can sure be a hand full I'm still trying to figure boys out. Good Luck!

wendic said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

The Johnsons! said...

WOW. I'm so excited for you to get sealed! What a blessing that will be in your life. Congrats!