Sunday, September 6, 2009

12 WEEKS TO GO!!!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! Before I know it, lil Knox will be here! I can hardly wait. So today I am officially 7 MONTHS(28 wks)!!! And besides having fat fingers, I feel great! Still no sickness. I have truely been SO blessed thus far. I have to say that glucose test did me in. Fasting then drinking that nasty, sugary, orange drink first thing in the morning just didn't sit too well with me. Not to mention the finger prick! I have not ever had that done before and that was DISGUSTING!!! I about passed out! I know I am a serious wuss when it comes to blood...But I am so proud of myself for making it this far. Serious milestone! Glad I passed that test so NO more blood tests! YIPPEE!!!


And YES...my belly button sticks out! And has been since I was like 3 months along. But what can I say, IT'S A BOY!!! hahaha...and band-aids have become my new bestie!

10 comments:

The Yeager Family said...

Liz, you are just an adorable mommy to be! I can't wait until he gets here!!

Erica Ann said...

You are so cute!!! And still so tiny! Well compared to me anyway, I look that far out and I'm like 9 weeks behind you! Mine isn't all rounded out and cute yet though, it still just looks pudgy haha.

Yes, we have a name. Well, we're pretty sure. I keep saying we need to keep our options open in case I change my mind or she just doesn't look like what we have picked out, but to be honest even when I just think about her she's always RUBY MAE :) so most likely it'll be that!

And yes, I'm feeling so much better thanks! I'm worn out a lot from student teaching, and I sleep a lot more, but I'm told that will stay that way from here on out haha that's just having kids :)

Rachel said...

You are so tiny!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

jc said...

OK girl seriously you are so tiny! You look great! I miss you! When are you coming down again?

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

you are sure adorable and tiny for 7 months! Holy cow i remember being way bigger than that! I am almost 3 months and i already had to retire my ring for now! Lucky! Well i guess the second baby is totally different than the fist because my body already knows what to do! haha i am already showing it's kind of disappointing but i am just excited the baby is still there! Hope all is going well! Good luck in the next 12 weeks! Love ya and miss ya'll!

nate and amy crandell said...

Liz you are so cute!!! I'm excited to see your invitation my email is crandell.nate@gmail.com

Larsen said...

Hey I just thought I would send a note your way. I thought you looked a bit down yesterday, and I hope you are doing okay, and I just caught you on an off moment. I hope you are doing okay! You are such a cute pregnant girl! You haven't gained a bit of weight, other than that tiny little baby basketball you have. Darling!

Thinking about you,
Gina

Danielle Sherwood said...

Liz, I just wanted to say thanks for your sweet comment! I think you are awesome and look great as a pregnant lady! I already said it but you are going to rock as a mom, what an example you are at overcoming obstacles. Life has been rough and I just have to breath and keep my head up and try to figure out what I need and want in my life! Love you!

jc said...

Hey, my email is candicehalbert@gmail.com . Me and Tori really want to come up when you have your baby. When are you due?

Erica Ann said...

update your blog girlie! I keep checking and am so disappointed every time haha. Oh...and I need your address :) You can email it to me! erica.neel@asu.edu