Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bitter sweet...

My younger brother Trev was able to take his endowments out last friday. And I felt like the worst sister ever to not be able to attend. I want him to know that I WILL be able to go when he comes back from his mission and gets married. And I can't wait to be able to make-up for last time. It's been very rough not being able to go do things like that. But I hope that he knows how much I love him and how grateful I am to have him in my life. I look up to him SO very much and I'm so proud of his decision to serve. He leaves in 2 weeks! He'll be the first to serve in my family. And I already get emotional thinking of him leaving but I KNOW he'll be where he needs to be. We've grown to be best of friends and goodbyes just aren't my thing. I know I'm gonna loose it! Man, just breathe...

1 comment:

The Slider Family said...

That is SO sweet! What a wonderful goal to have accomplised for when he gets back.